Kelowna Condo off Pandosy for Sale
Have you seen all of the condo listings in Kelowna South for sale and are looking for a new opportunity to settle down and enjoy the condo life in the Okanagan?
Well you are in luck, #301 1883 Water Street has just hit the market and it is ready for its new owner.
This is an absolutely gorgeous condo with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a walk in butlers pantry, large 10 foot Quartz 'Waterfall' island a ton of cabinet space and so much more.
Located just off of Pandosy, 1883 Water Street is a very quick 5 minute walk to the downtown core, which is critical if you want to take in some of the nightlife or the many events downtown during the summer months.
Now you don't have to worry about parking or making the drive home after a few cocktails at your favourite watering hole!
If the beach is more your jam, then 1883 Water Street has you covered there as well. You would be within a 5-10 minute walk to 8 different beach access points on Okanagan Lake.
Imagine friends and family coming for a visit and you could walk over to the beach instead of having to drive and worry about finding parking!
Here is a full list of the Upgrades and Features of #301 1883 Water Street
- Butler's pantry - Unbelievable storage and massive kitchen with 10 ft island with waterfall quartz top and under counter lighting
- Upgraded lighting fixtures, flooring
- Two massive decks
- Large welcoming entrance into condo
- Mountain views from all windows
- Upgraded heated tile in master bathroom
- Two side by side heated underground parking stalls and a storage locker on same floor as condo
- Upgraded full wall height stone wall with electric fireplace
- Upgraded laundry quartz countertop with cupboards
- Watch the fireworks from the comfort of your private balconies
And there's more...
- Quick access to/from Highway 97 and the bridge
- Within short (10 minute) walking distance from eight (8) beach access points (Hot Sands Beach - City Park, Lake Avenue Dog Off-Leash Beach, Vimy Ave beach access, Beach Ave beach access, Burne Ave beach access, Cadder Ave beach access, Royal Ave beach access park, Strathcona beach park)
- Experience the best of both worlds in Kelowna, close enough to enjoy the night life and many tourist activities, yet far enough away to avoid the noise, crowds, and parking challenges
- Enjoy quiet strolls through Kelowna's amazing Abbott Street Heritage Conservation Area, just across Water Street from your new home
- Five minute walk from downtown, where you can enjoy many unique shops and cafes, entertainment, and fine dining
- Secure bike storage room in parking garage
- Guest suite
- Underground visitor parking
- Workout facility
- Easy access to public transit and a large network of protected bike trails
- Short walk or drive to the Kelowna General Hospital and numerous health and wellness services in the area
- Nestled adjacent to Mill Creek and green space
- Reading area with stocked library in main foyer
What About the Parking at 1883 Water?
Great question, this property comes with 2 parking stalls and ample street parking for friends and family when they come for a visit.
The parking rates in downtown Kelowna have gone crazy the last couple of years especially if you are looking to park in a lot managed by one of those large companies.
So rates are crazy and if you are looking for street parking, things are going to get tough as well, summertime parking downtown around the marina is impossible.
That's why you want to be close enough to downtown to walk and leave your vehicle, without being in the downtown core. This is something that Magala place has over SOPA up the road in Pandosy, proimity and walking distance to the downtown core.
Interested in a Virtual Walkthrough for this Kelowna South Condo?
I would STRONGLY urge you to view this home in person, the virtual tour just doesn't do it justice.
That said, this is a good place to start at least, check out the virtual tour for #301 1883 Water Street below: